The Chipmunk is one of the most recognisable and charismatic trainers of the last 40 years whether training RAF pilots or giving ATC youngsters their first flight. The Black Horse Chipmunk re-captures that charisma in a good size model that the average club pilot can fly. She has a 64.5” span, and you’ve even got flaps for those really slow flypasts or short landings. It’s hand built from accurate laser cut parts and GRP mouldings to ensure absolute accuracy and when you add that dramatic RAF training colour scheme in durable Oracover it becomes really hard to resist!
• Wingspan: 1,630mm (64.17in).
• Length: 1,320mm (51.97 in).
• Weight: 3.3kg (7.26 lbs).
• Wing area: 42dm2.
• Wing loading: 78.57g/dm2.
• Wing type: Naca Airfoil.
• Servo mount: 42mm x 21mm.
• Gear type: Oleo struts (included).
• Spinner: 58 mm.
Parts listing required (not included):
• Engine: 55-61 cu.in 2 stroke; 91 cu.in 4 stroke.
• Radio: 6 channels.
• Servo: 8 servos.
• Propeller: Suit with your engine.
Recommended Motor and Battery set up (not included):
• Motor: Brushless outrunner 1200-2200W, 650KV.
• Lipo cell: 6 cells 4,000-5,000mAh.
• ESC: 80A.
• Receiver battery: 6V/ 1200-2000mAh NiMH.
STAINLESS STEEL OLEO STRUTS LANDING GEAR
ALL BALSA – PLY WOOD CONSTRUCTION.
COVERED WITH ORACOVER.